There are over 280 pollutant content in exhaust gases.
Around 11 million hectares of the world’s forests are being lost annually. It is more than 10 times greater than the extent of reforestation. However, more than half of UK forests have disappeared over last 80 years. But half of the Amazon rainforests will disappear by 2030.
Ocean acidity has increased 10 times since 2000. During the last 20 years,
over 19% the world’s coral reefs have been disappeared.
Annually 9 million tons of garbage is damped into the Pacific Ocean, and over 30 million tons of garbage is damped into the Atlantic Ocean. The biggest problem in the world is the discharge of oil into the oceans. Annually from 5 to 10 million tons of oil enters the oceans through shipping and cleaning of tankers. Nowadays, oil covers Caspian Sea.
- Installation and maintenance of solar panels in industrial and private scale.
- Installation of wind turbines as a major sources of energy.
- Construction of a modern enterprises to produce biodiesel from used cooking oil (UCO) and fats.
- Investment in the construction of Hydroelectric and watermills. Water is also important for energy production because it is a key source of energy.
- Manufacturing and service of eco-energy installations
- Organization of networks of new generation with an electric control line in a number of CIS countries.
- Construction of living quarters using technology of "smart building”, and also construction of projects which make efficient use of natural resources, alternative energy
- 360 days: 3.6%
- 360 days: 5.0%
- 2 days: 50% Payeer
There are no risks. We work in most profitable niches!
Gain income from investing the necessary resources today for our common future!
Simply press the button and withdraw your funds, it takes just a few minutes.
We diversify funds in such a way to have a stable profit using high frequency strategy.
Our service secured against network attacks.
We use advanced security standards to protect your data.